Are you searching for a practical and cost-effective way to train large and small groups of workers? A picture is worth a thousand words. Our training videos deliver important food safety messages in every frame.
Mérieux NutriSciences videos are the perfect fit for your plan. Developed by leading food science experts, our videos provide new hires and experienced employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to produce safe, high-quality foods. Our videos incorporate real-life examples and interactive review sections to keep employees focused and promote long-term learning retention.
Our training videos are available as streaming videos or on DVD on a range of topics and languages. Here are just a few more examples of popular themes and titles in our digital library:
- A Lot on the Line
- RFA Food Safety Training for Experienced Employees
- RFA Operation Food Safety: Everyone’s Mission
- Controlling Food Allergens in the Plant
- Controlling Listeria
- Controlling Salmonella
- Environmental Monitoring Implementation Practices and Procedures (interactive training)
- Listeria Controls in Food Plant Sanitation (New!)
- Smart Sanitation: Principles and Practices for Effectively Cleaning Your Plant
- GMP Basics: Avoiding Microbial Cross-Contamination
- GMP Basics: Employee Hygiene Practices
- GMP Basics: Guidelines for Maintenance Personnel
- GMP Basics: Process Control Practices
- GMP Video Bundle (available in English and Spanish)
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and customizing training courses for the food industry. If you’re interested in training on a topic not covered on our website, feel free to contact us.