The Effective Supervision online curriculum includes modules listed below.
Each individual course can be taken independently of each other. Approximate times for each course are provided. Courses may be closed and continued at a later time.
Communication and Trust
- Estimated Course Time –
- Understand the importance of knowing your employees and treating them fairly.
- Demonstrate techniques for encouraging honesty and openness with employees.
- Demonstrate techniques for encouraging employee success through teamwork, problem solving, and management.
Motivation, Discipline and Goals
- Estimated Course Time – 11:46
- Define techniques for making a workplace more inviting through open communication and recognizing individual employee’s strengths and limitations.
- Define techniques for encouraging employee success through direction, recognition, and rewards.
- Demonstrate appropriate actions and behavior during disciplinary and harassment situations.
Patience, Consistency and Getting the Job Done
- Estimated Course time – 13:19
- Demonstrate techniques for addressing employee mistakes.
- Define characteristics that a supervisor can develop that show an appreciation for employees.
- Identify aspects in the workplace that lead to a positive environment.
Alchemy Systems, the leader in food worker training, is proud to introduce Alchemy Manager, a training/tracking product designed especially for small and medium-sized food processors who are being pressured to achieve GFSI compliance.
Alchemy has quickly become the industry standard for making training and recordkeeping a virtually pain-free process. The courses were designed by food safety and compliance experts to meet the unique requests of processors:
- Completely eliminate paperwork
- Meet all GFSI, OSHA, EEOC and industry-specific compliance needs
- Use an audit-ready compliance database
- Cost less than classroom training and other e-learning solutions
- Deliver a consistent message
- Deal with multiple languages and differing levels of literacy
- At audit time, be able to prove that workers took their training and understood it
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and customizing training courses for the food industry. If you’re interested in training on a topic not covered on our website, feel free to contact us.